Nominators of individuals for the Awards should hold a senior research (or executive) position and be from a similar or related field to that of the nominee.
Nominations should include:
- Completed nomination pdf form (including nominator’s reference and an outline by the nominee of her/his research and community engagement activities).
- Please ensure you adhere to word limits as stated on the nomination form. Exceeding these limits may result in your nomination being deemed ineligible
- If you have problems submitting via the site please contact our office on .
- A brief CV (maximum 4 pages).
- Please note that any additional information attached to nominations (additional CV pages, cover letters, letters of reference, etc will not be provided to the selection committee).
- A print quality (at least 300dpi) digital photo portrait of the nominee. (Photos will not be provided to the selection committee and are solely for promotional purposes.)
- Entries with insufficient documentation (including missing photos) will not be considered. Submitted material will not be returned.
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Any entries not submitted via the online site will not be considered.
- Personal information provided in connection with the Young Tall Poppy Science Awards will be used solely by the Australian Institute of Policy and Science and only in connection with the Awards.
How to complete this form:
- Open the Nomination pdf Form and Download the pdf to your computer (use the Download or Save As option on your browser or via the Print Form and Print to PDF option on the form)
- Open the pdf on your computer in Adobe.
- Fill in all relevant details on your computer
- Save As – remembering to include your surname in the file name
- Submit Form.
If your system will not allow you to submit then simply email completed form , together with your Photo and CV to
If you do not receive a confirmation please contact our office.