Nominators of individuals for the Awards should hold a senior research (or executive) position and be from a similar or related field to that of the nominee.
Nominations should include:
- Completed nomination form (including nominator’s reference and an outline by the nominee of her/his research and community engagement activities).
- Please ensure you adhere to word limits as stated on the nomination form. Exceeding these limits may result in your nomination being deemed ineligible
- Use the “send form via email” button to submit your form electronically.
- A brief CV (maximum 4 pages).
- Please note that any additional information attached to nominations (additional CV pages, cover letters, letters of reference, etc will not be provided to the selection committee).
- A print quality (at least 300dpi) digital photo portrait of the nominee. (Photos will not be provided to the selection committee and are solely for promotional purposes.)
- Entries with insufficient documentation (including missing photos) will not be considered. Submitted material will not be returned.
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Any entries not submitted to the correct email address will not be considered.
- Personal information provided in connection with the Young Tall Poppy Science Awards will be used solely by the Australian Institute of Policy and Science and only in connection with the Awards.