AQ Xmas Competition – #Science4Xmas
Want to win $100 in prizes for Christmas? It’s easy!
Just share #Science4Xmas and go in the draw!
ENTRIES CLOSE: 15th November 2017
Getting in the draw is easy:
Just ‘Like’ the AQ Facebook page or follow AQ on Twitter if you haven’t already.
Share your favourite science story with the hashtags #Science4Xmas #AQjournal
You’re in the draw!
1st Prize: $100 to spend on goodies at Andy Matter’s Red Bubble store & 1 year’s print subscription to AQ that you can keep for yourself, or give to a friend for Xmas
2nd Prize: $50 to spend on goodies at Andy Matter’s Red Bubble store & 1 year’s print subscription to AQ that you can keep for yourself, or give to a friend for Xmas
3rd Prize: 1 year’s subscription to AQ to keep for yourself or give to a friend
- The competition is open to anyone in Australia.
- To be eligible you have to be a fan of AQ on Facebook or a follower on Twitter and have shared your favourite science story of the year on either of these platforms using the hashtags #science4xmas #AQjournal
- Winners will be contacted via private message over Facebook or Twitter, so make sure you keep an eye out. Winners will be contacted very shortly after the closing date.
- Red Bubble order will have to be submitted by a representative of AQ, so winners will have to specify what items they will want from Andy Matter’s store.
- Prize money can only be spent on Andy Matter’s Red Bubble store.